Fri, 03 Feb|
Online On Zoom
Online 200-Hour Yin Yoga, Anatomy & Meridian Teacher Training
This 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified online training combines online learning, interactive online support, essential adjustment and teaching sessions, study groups and more, making this training available to you no matter where you are.
Time & Location
03 Feb 2023, 20:00 – 17 Dec 2023, 20:00
Online On Zoom
About the event
This training invites you to deepen your practice and dive into an exploration of your own body and inner world. You’ll learn to empower your students to discover and trust their own bodies and adapt the practice to suit them. Translate your understanding of the Yin yoga philosophy, Meridian theory and elemental theory, anatomy and asana into a personalised and safe practice for yourself and others.
From day one José will guide you in deepening your practice and encourages your skills to become a confident and creative teacher. To become a source of inspiration begins with your own personal yoga practice, both on and off the mat. Yoga is not just physical, but a practice of the heart, mind and spirit. Be prepared to discover your mental and physical tendencies through this journey.
Discover together the healing benefits of Yin yoga!
The training at a glance
- 80 HOURS OF ONLINE LEARNING Access 80 hours of pre-recorded lectures and classes. Includes a 50 hour module on Yin & Anatomy plus a 30 hour module on Yin & Meridians.
- ESSENTIAL TEACHING PRACTICE AND POSE ADJUSTMENT SESSIONS We will gather together as a group online (on Zoom) for 2 x weekend sessions for adjustment practice of the poses of the upper and lower body. We will also gather as a group to practice teaching. This will take place over 2 x week long events, every evening for a class taught by a fellow student.
- LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS & GROUP MENTORING Feel even more connected with the group with ‘check-in’ zoom sessions. PLUS get more personalised attention with intimate mentoring sessions within smaller study groups.
- MONTHLY LIVE YIN YOGA CLASSES Join José every month for a 90 minute Yin Yoga Practice. Participation is mandatory either live or via recording.
- QUIZZES, HOMEWORK & EXAMS Access José’s e-learning platform to find and submit all of your homework, complete quizzes and complete your exams.
Suitability & requirements
This Training is open to anyone who would like to deepen their own Yin practice and/or give personalized in person and/or online Yin yoga classes in the future. Because of the great understanding of the human body (anatomy and skeletal variations) that you gain, this training is also very relevant for people who want to exercise injury-free beyond the scope of yoga, because you understand how to move your body in a way that is beneficial for you as a unique individual.
This training is also very suitable for those who are looking for spiritual and personal development. This combination makes the training a transformational experience.
Because of the emphasis on the energetic aspect of yoga practice and how you can use this for your inner journey, the training is also very enriching for (future) yoga coaches.
Prerequisites for participation
Experience with the Yin yoga practice is required. You don’t have to be an advanced practitioner, but you certainly have a good basis. This means:
- You have at least 6 months of experience in practicing Yin yoga
- You have to be physically able to practice a 60 or 90 minute Yin asana class.
- You can read and learn in English. Written assignments can be completed in Dutch, English or Spanish. The theory exam is multiple choice and is taken in English.
Are you questioning if your Yin experience is sufficient? Please contact me and together we will discuss options on how to get enough experience to start the training.
More in-depth information on course strucutre
Learn more about what you can expect in my 200-hour yin teacher training on my Teacher Training Page including:
- What you’ll learn
- Course structure
- Suitability and requirements
Dates & schedule
This training starts in February 2023 and spans over 11 months, finishing in December 2023.
SCHEDULE – times are in CET timezone
- Introductions 4th February 2023 | 8 pm – 10 pm CET
- Online Module – 50 Hour Yin Anatomy 4th February – 31st March, 2023
- Monthly Yin Yoga Practice On Zoom 2023: 10th Feb, 24th March, 14th April, 12th May|8 pm – 9.30 pm CET
- Online Whole Group Session 6th March 2023 | 8 pm /9 pm or 10 pm CET
- Adjustment Practice 1st & 2nd April 2023| 9 am – 5 pm CET live on Zoom
- Online Study Group Session Sessions will be booked during April & May 2023 on either Monday or a Tuesday| 8 pm – 9 pm CET Dates: 18th, 24th, 25th April & 1st, 2nd May 2023 * You attend only one of these dates with your study group
- Teaching Practice 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 30th, 31st May 2023 | 8 pm – 9.30 pm CET * First session on 15th of May will be from 8-10pm * Last session on 31st of May will be from 8-10pm
- Online Multiple Choice Theory Exam & Assignments Deadline: 25th June 2023
- Online Whole Group Session 26th June 2023 | 8 pm -9 pm or 10 pm CET
- Online Module – 30 Hour Yin Yoga & Meridians 26th June – 8th September, 2023
- Monthly Yin Yoga Practice on Zoom 2023: 2nd June, 15th Sep, 27th Oct, 17th Nov, 8th Dec | Fridays 8 pm – 9.30 pm CET
- Online Whole Group Session 14th August 2023 | 8 pm – 9 pm or 10 pm CET
- Adjustment Practice 9th & 10th September 2023 | 9 am – 5 pm CET live on Zoom
- Online Study Group Session Sessions will be booked during September & October 2023 on either Monday, Tuesday or a Wednesday | 8 pm – 9 pm CET Dates: 25th, 26th September & 2nd, 3rd, 4th October 2023 * You attend only one of these dates with your study group
- Teaching Practice 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st October 2023 | 8 pm – 9.30 pm CET * First session on 16th of October will be from 8 pm – 10 pm * Last session on 31st of October will be from 8 pm – 10 pm
- Online Whole Group Session 20th November 2023 | 8 pm – 9 pm or 10 pm CET
- Online Theory Multiple Choice Exam & Assignments Deadline: 5th December 2023
- Live Online Practical Teaching Exams (5 x 1 hour sessions) via Zoom – whole group 11th – 15th December 2023 | Monday to Friday 8 pm – 9 pm CET
- Closing Circle & Online Certificate Presentation 17th December 2023 | 8 pm – 9 pm or 10 pm CET
José offers sufficient contact training hours and asks serious commitment from students. Upon successful completion of the program, you can register before 31st December with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200 (internationally recognised Yoga Teacher certificate).
Price includes access to online learning, all tuition and manuals.
- Deposit: € 500, – (non refundable)
- Regular price: €1850
- *Early Bird Price: €1565
Payment plans are available upon request
* If paid in full before January 1st 2023.
* Already purchased my 50 hour Yin & Anatomy Training / 30 hour Yin & Meridian Training on Ekhart Academy? Then contact me and we will discount the price accordingly.